Saturday, January 21, 2012

from 4 January 2012

last night i went to bed, feeling icky and sickly. i slowed down my breathing and closed my eyes and lay still. all of the sudden, a golden lion with a big mane came walking to the foot of my bed. he made a few circles the way felines do when they plan to settle down for a sit, and then laid himself on the floor just along the bottom edge of my bed. his head and giant poof of hair was visible, and i saw him both from my vantage point and from others, from above and in this space but without the bed. he was absolutely beautiful and powerful, and i felt completely safe with him there. he was guarding me, he was there either to protect me or to make me feel protected or both. he did normal lion things, like cleaning his paws, and went about his business settling in for the night. it was a wonderful feeling, and i appreciated his presence.
strange things happening in my head lately. or, strange things happening outside my head always, and i'm noticing them more of late.

No comments: